Being fat or slim doesn’t matter for wearing a lehenga and blouse outfit. The matters most are the comfort level of the wearer and whether the dress is well fitted or not. Any lehenga and blouse combination you feel comfortable with is the best regardless of what others think or say. Anyhow, if you are looking for a stylish combination of lehenga and blouse for a fat girl then some attractive and elegant sleeve styles of a blouse may be of great help in this regard. Let’s elaborate on a traditional long sleeves blouse style with lehenga.
Will A Full-Sleeved Blouse With Lehenga Look Good On A Fat Girl?
The straightforward answer is yes. A long sleeve blouse with a lehenga will provide a decent and charming look for a fat girl if she follows the given advice. The aim of chubby girls is to look slim in any event. In this regard following style tips to flaunt your full-sleeve blouse with a lehenga can be of great help.
- Choose a more voluminous and high-waisted lehenga with a slim belt.
- A stiff and flowy fabric like Georgette, Chiffon, Velvet, and Raw Silk will be handy.
- Go for a vertical design of lehenga.
- Moderate decorations or embroidery from top to bottom with not too many bulky motifs
- Prefer heavy embroidery only on the bottom of the lehenga, not on the blouse or waist of the lehenga.
- Keep the sleeves of the blouse without any special detailing
- Broad necklines like U neck, V neck, Round neck, Scoop neck, or Boat neck not in a deep neck pattern will be good to avoid attention on the top part of your body.
- A slightly longer blouse will be good to avoid attention to the waistline.
- Smaller patterns will add beauty and style.
- Solid colors will do the magic.
For your aspiration, some style combinations of full-sleeved blouses with lehengas for fat women are being presented here. The curation covers modern and the latest patterns of such dressing prevailing in the blouse and lehenga fashion.
A full-sleeve blouse is a must-have option for fat ladies. From routine wear to formal and ethnic wear, a full-sleeve blouse will serve greatly by covering the flabby arms. The combination of a long sleeve blouse with a lehenga can be of great interest for fat women as it provides the ideal look. The images of full sleeve blouse and lehenga combinations will surely have given you the idea of creating and styling your own fashion statement. New trends and patterns of stylish blouse designs are introduced regularly by designers. Keep them in focus to look elegant and sophisticated at any party or marriage.